cutie de împachetat realitatea

luni, 14 februarie 2011

Spam love


Alexandra C., age 5

If you notice one day
That it’s so cold throughout
That you need to cover,
But, shivering, you discover

That you’re no reason handless,
Like an enormous, unwinged,
Amazing, strong bird
Who only can run…

All right, it’s me the one
That have taken your arms,
Being in trouble of hugging myself
In the middle of a stormy afternoon.

And …if you simply cannot find yourself
Anywhere, one morning,
Let know that
It’s me the one who needs you so

That I had to kidnap you overseas,
To stay nearest,
Quiet and still, stealing time from you
Until each tear were shared.

The same, if you wake up one night
With so many blue-singing-fruits around
That the heaven-trees and their angels
Could become enviously,

Be sure, too, it’s me,
The one who invented them, making collages
By cutting special paper-dreams I got
And sadly adorning you with, in your sleep.

“Oh, no, do not be sorry for that!
It’s not so bad to spread
Undesired beautiful feelings
Or care that nobody is interested in…

This is the realy best part…
Actually, I can say this is the point!”,
Said to me the greatest spam-lover ever,
The Christ Himself.


Miriam D., age 5



2 comentarii:

  1. Mulţumesc, Michi! Eşti aşa de scumpă cu mine! Tocmai mă întrebam dacă, prin absurd, ar putea să mai înţeleagă cineva ceva din asta, ...având în vedere cât de bine ştiu limbi străine precum engleza şi claritatea :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere