cutie de împachetat realitatea

sâmbătă, 21 august 2010

Gardens and blueberry fields



I just came back from one of the most beautiful trips I ever had at country side.
One thing realy obsessed me all week , so I have made a lot of photos with plants. Insects and other small creatures, too.

Reaching home, I discovered that somebody very close to me has published on her blog the same species of flowers, in a video this time. I was amazed about the coincidence.

So, I woun't comment to much.

Enjoy!

Everybody has to have the eternal need to live or to cross, at least, an infinite GARDEN!










































































2 comentarii:

  1. Ce fotografii minunate!!!
    bucuroasa de cunostinta acestui blog:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Mulţumesc mult, Liliana! Ce surpriză! Fii binevenită, te poţi pierde cu încredere prin grădini.

    RăspundețiȘtergere