cutie de împachetat realitatea

miercuri, 28 iulie 2010

Not afraid



Listen to me carefully, Manel,
Because I'm whispering it close to you...

Do not be afraid of me,
Not afraid at all.

Do you ever imagine the real reason why
I've choosen to jump through your eyes
And reach on the grass
In that incredible garden?




Oh, I was so astonished, so surprised!
I didn't expect to find Him so far abroad!

Oh, no, I didn't expect that at all!

I just thought that He's playing hide-and-seek
Only here, in my native town
Only behind my familiar faces...


But look, He's in you, too, so clear and so majestic
Hidden in her pure smile,




In her incredible power of love,




Or in her kindness and sincerity,




Preserved in the beauty, everywhere,
In the confidence of the strong minds and souls around me...










Especialy in you. Nesting in your uniqueness,
Undiscovered,
Waiting in your stunning perfection,
Kept in your glance's delicacy,
Held in sweet secret, yes, ...even to you!

That's the way I found Him so easily. From the third day.
From the day I started to cry and sing alone in the fields.
From the day I started to share my sadness to the others,
Masking it in music.






But... do you know, Manel, that wonderful passage from The Book
That tells about a journey
Of His people using a ship
While He choose to walk on the waves
To reach them?

It's gorgeous, because it is told that Peter
Shouted from the boat:
Oh, Lord, if it's realy You and not an illusion,
Command me to come to You, walking on the Water!

And He did that!

But Peter has lost the eye contact for a moment
And began to sink.
And cryed again: Oh, Lord, rescue me!

And He gave him His holly hand and saved him.

So. Now it's the same.
Do not be afraid of me.
I only contemplate that miracle happened and
I cannot stop to wonder about the place I discovered
The Person whose name is Love.

It's in you. Take care.

And it is the name too...
The coinciding name that your mother gave it to you...




And, Manel, do not be surprised if sometimes
I will cry for help, for the miracle hand.

And be sure that I will allways pray:
Oh,
If it's realy You,
Command me to came to you crossing the waves!

Do not be afraid... because I will never come
Like all the others who wants to be near you,
I mean,
I will never come By boat!!!
Never!

...Manel,
Can you belive me?


...

3 comentarii:

  1. Tu ai facut desenele astea asa frumoase? Doamne, si mai zici ca nu stii sa desenezi! Nu pot sa pricep, de cine te ascunzi, de tine, dupa deget? :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Am citit. Minunat.
    Nu am cuvinte. Doar o lacrima.

    RăspundețiȘtergere